We are interested in providing support to providers with a strong Social Justice lens. We focus on 2 main areas of care:
- Culturally Aware Mental Health
- Support for Medical Trauma, Medical Providers, and Caregivers (primarily by former hospital mental health/SW staff)
We are able to support both Independently Licensed Counselors (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT), as well as Associate Level Licensed Counselors (LSWAIC, LMHCA, LMFTA).
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 2 years of direct client care experience. Depending on the placement, practicums may count towards this time.
- Experience with diverse populations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong Social Justice lens, with an understanding of how systems of oppression negatively effect mental health (including racism, colonization, and patriarchy)
- Has good insight: Able to work within their areas of expertise, and seek out training if they want to work with populations they don't have specialized training for yet
- Open to feedback and shared problem solving, especially around crisis intervention
- Able to self reflect
- Values open communication with the Clinical Director
- Understands laws and ethics that govern their license
- Interested in working with trauma, including racial trauma, or trauma related to your intersectional identity if not BIPOC
- Interested in treating anxiety
We like to foster a sense of independence and flexibility. This work is hard and its important to take care of yourself. You set your own hours, how many people you want on your caseload, as well as have a say in accepting or declining new referrals.
For Associate Level Licensed folks, as we have an active contract with Premera, we are able to bill insurance for your services, which will allow you to build a stable caseload quickly.
We offer mentorship, including free individual and group supervision by an LICSW.
We are seeking out providers with intersectional identities, such as BIPOC, immigrants, and/or LGBTQIA+. Systems are not made for us, so when they negatively impact our bodies, its hard to champion for change because they are doing exactly what they were created to do.
Peaceful Soul Healing was created to build a community of providers that support and foster new talent in a supportive environment.
All available job opportunities are independent (1099) contractor positions.
If you are interested in a position, please contact our Clinical Director, Sima Kulshreshtha at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please include your ideal client/population.